Buy any BASF hybrid canola variety for the 2019 growing season and if it fails to establish during the first 45 days after sowing – for reasons beyond your control – BASF will replace the seed for sowing the following season.
Replace MySeed™ is the first program of its kind in Australia to offer a 100% replacement cover on your hybrid canola seed, subject to the terms and conditions.
When you choose BASF branded hybrid seed, you have the peace of mind that if something goes wrong we will support you all the way.
How Replace MySeed™ works:
- Choose your BASF hybrid canola seed from our recently expanded range.
- Tell your agent which paddocks you’re going to sow.
- Enrolment in the program is automatic, when you place a seed reservation via Reserve MySeed™ or an order is placed on your behalf.
- Simply contact us if you're not satisfied with the establishment up to 45 days after sowing and you’re definitely going to resow the paddock.
- We'll arrange a paddock inspection and, if your application is approved, send you a letter detailing the replacement details.
- Your replacement seed will be delivered in time for sowing in 2020.